Tuesday 8 March 2011

Tut tut tut.....



*sigh*.....I randomly sat on my bed analysing my wardrobe and whining as usual about how i never find anything to wear..'I am not a shopaholic, let's just say that i love to collect things'...Anewais before i digress, why is it that we buy and buy and buy but when we have some important function to attend we come up with 'ohhh lawd, i have nothing to wear'.....like why do we do that and i know majority of us fall into this category..so i randomly picked up my glamour magazine and stumbled on some article on ' d confessions of a shopaholic' which i wont plunge into cos a lot of us already have an idea of the life of a shopaholic..always wanting even with little or no cash..thankfully, i'm not one on those that pile up debts just cos of shopping but the thing i found most interesting was the manner at which you can curb ur spending/shopping sprees.....

-Remove temptation...Those weekly newsletters that pop into ur inbox or advertisement on tv screaming SALE SALE SALE '..let's just say they draw unnecessary enticement .

-Take breathing space- Internet shopping is the easiest way to overspend .once u've taken items to the 'checkout', do not complete the transaction.instead close the window and distract yourself .often the rush of browsing is enough to satisfy your urge to buy.

-Stop saying "I have nothing to wear"..Pull everything out of your wardrobe.you'll be surprised what you find lurking there.try on various outfits and pair with different accessories.u'll find new outfits from what you already...and get the rush of shopping without a bill.

Like you, I'm not perfect and i intend to follow this guidelines, so help me God!!!!...I hope u found this little info useful..


Gros bisous....

No comments: