Wednesday 16 March 2011

Jennifer Hudson.....



Even though i still think she looks deathly ill with her new bod, I guess it's really not my cup of tea what she does with her bod...anewais , for those of u who don't know  J.hudson, she was a contestant on american idol, sadly she didn't win but hey she had /still has a powerful voice..the sorta voice that gives you the chills...u might know her from' dream girls'...don't tell me u didn't see that as well...*sigh*...well she has a new album out now called "I remember me" which is totally brilliant..it's an album filled with longing, it makes u wanna yearn for something, it makes u want to believe in love all over again and it's very soothing...As usual being the not -so music guru that i am, I already have my fave..(Yay)...for ur listening pleasure...







Gros bisous..

No comments: