Sunday 6 March 2011

me + u= ?



Life is so funny, was on the bus last night and i randomly thought about the one who got away...(Note..he was never mine to start with)...I haven't thought about him in two years, we didn't even date or something but we shared something...in as much as i don't hate him but deep down i want to, Truth is i miss him too bits, i miss him so much i literally hurt deep inside me..i know he is with another , i'm not mad anymore infact i wish him all the best. I'm not going to dwell on 'if he was mine he would come back looking for me'..err...he aint clearly, i've waited this long not like i was expecting him to pop up at some point but if he was mine he would have called or something, he would have asked after me..I probably would have bumped into him somewhere, just somewhere but i didn't .so yeah!!!!

Then y do i miss him so much???....well for starters, he is a good listener..I miss those days when we'd stay up late and i'd just open up and pour out my heart, i miss those days when he would do the tiniest thing and i'd turn hot pink(in my mind's eye)..Just because!!!!....i miss those days when he would hold me tight, plant wet kisses on my face and we'd just lay wrapped up in each other's arms deep in our own variant thoughts..I miss him cos he was good to me , Everything i could ever ask for...Everything i wanted in a man....

But WE' never happened.......

I'm not sad anymore about us but sometimes some buried thoughts just pop up...u cant stop urself and no one is saying u should wallow in self pity or better still tie urself up, cry ur heart out bla bla....

We  never happened but i still appreciate the good times we had...

Thank u for listening , u could have feigned a deep sigh or put on a forced smile BUT u listened..so thank u thank u thank u....

xoxo
Me..

No comments: