Friday 11 March 2011

.......

Sadness is the easiest thing to creep into ur life/mind/being..sometimes u are sad for no absolute reason, sometimes u are sad because of a particular reason...well, i woke up this morning felling both ways(not sad/sad) and yes it's so possible ..For the first 30minutes, i did not want to get out of my bed and found it so difficult to mumble a simple 'good morning' to my heavenly father..Fighting battles is the hardest thing ever , the more you try it's like a force pulls you back into that melancholy state(u feel gloomy, dejected ,rejected), u start to battle with unseen forces and it becomes a struggle..u want to feel that peace within u so bad.

I felt this way in a space of 30 to 45 minutes as soon as i opened my eyelids this morning...*sigh*.where that strength came from, i don't know but i started speaking silently in my heart 'God send me a helper'..Next thing i knew i stood up, turned on my computer and started listening to I told the storm by Greg O'Quinn and Let Go by Dewayne Woods and trust me it wasn't easy..I mean who am i kidding sometimes we still keep fighting battles even when God's word is right in front of us but it's up to us to either come out of that state or allow the devil to have his way with us...

what am i saying??..I'm not saying it's going to be easy, everyday is a fighting battle..even when we are happy, we still fight battles because believe it or not some forces hate to see you happy and when we are sad it's a win win for them so basically it's up to us to fight our way through and yes in the words of Dewayne Woods 'Let Go and Let God have his way'....



No comments: