Monday 2 May 2011

Happy New Month..

I knowww..it's been a hawt minute...i apologise...Anewais being my random self, i wrote this a short while ago..I dont even know what to say, I dont know if you can relate to it..It's just random....


*****
Weakness in my bones...
Last night....I had a smile on my face
Woke up with an ache stemming from my lower back..
Stop stop stop!!!...I muttered
It didn't ....
Are you there ?? Are you really there??...I screamed
I wasn't unfamiliar with the ache
Now and then it'd come and go as it pleases...
I cried out loud in my heart....why me why me??....I weakly said
I tried to rock myself gently just to feel better
Nothing happened....
I looked up and stifled a silent cry..
How long had she been there..
She wore a sullen look, tears clogged with mascara...she looked pasty!
I noticed the weariness in her eyes...
I wanted to help but I was weak ...as I stretched my arms towards her...
Ouch ...I muttered, that ache hadn't gone
She started screaming...Leave me alone!!! Leave me alone!!!
"I'm sorry I'm sorry"...I repeatedly said
And then she left.....
My Reflection....
I waited for her....
Waited...
She didn't come back...
I closed my eyes, held my fist tight and screamed out loud "If indeed you are Jehovah, Make this stop...Please lord"..




Happy New month lovelies!!!

No comments: